GHK Gas AKs

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

GHK Gas AKs

Postby mahabra695 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Im thinking about getting one in a few months. I just want to know if anybody has experience or has heard anything good or bad about them.
mahabra695
Sergeant

Re: GHK Gas AKs

Postby clayton on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 pm

not anything in specific of that gun, but GBBRs arent something id reccommend at all. they are very complex and problems can arise from just about anything.
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby airsoftguy on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 pm

I don't recommend a GBBR because It will not run on green gas and it will only work with HFC134a and you'll only get 50 rounds. HFC 134a is hard to find and not as powerful as green gas.
Free body piercing, anywhere any size, if you stand in front of my iron sights.
airsoftguy
Sergeant

Postby Hazzymonkey on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 am

GHK AK's would be best to get from RA-tech if you REALLY want one. For max realism GBBR ftw, but don't expect it to shoot 10K bb's without maintenance/repairs.. let alone 1k of bb's.. Just have to treat it as a real weapon and clean it pretty much after every time you shoot it. And make sure to google the hell out of reviews/problems with it before you buy. But either way I'd love to see more GBBRs man..fun fun :D I know a hell of alot about WA/G&P/INO/WE's but Im not a huge AK fan so GHK 74u's im not too sure about. Make yourself an account on gasguns.info http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=28 and search like hell through there. You'll find what your looking for.
Hazzymonkey
Recruit

Return to Guns and Gear