Contractor loadout

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Contractor loadout

Postby AlexDean on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 am

95% of why i play airsoft is for recreation.
the other 5% is when i get to play with my father. then i actually get to use this hobby as a training/stepping stone. There is no military vets out here training airsofters for real world situations. the only time i see vets out playing airsoft with us is when (like you stated) they are keeping Their Own skills up. once i get into the 'service' i will get the proper training i need. and probably never return to airsoft untill im 45 years old, retired, bored out of my mind and hopped up on meds ready to pick on kids.

but what i was simply saying is, Airsoft is all milsim. wether it be 'practice' or just having fun, in the end, airsoft, is milsim. meant no harm hence the smiley face. im not hard core, im just 19, stupid, and quick on the draw to judge people. thats only, of course, when im under the influence of alcohol. haha
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby krash on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:03 am

GOOD luck with that, 19 and drunk, publically admitted on a public forum?? very wise and mature.
said YOU wanted to be a cop or MP?? Good start, are you buying the booze too, or did you have some one frontman it for you!!??

AND don't tell me VETS don't help any airsofters. YOU have no clue about me, ask around (ask AZ) he told me he wanted to be a MARINE, I talked with him and show him some stuff............Talk to Icon, he trains a few AIRSOFTERS.
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby 75thRanger on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 am

Thank you krash I will take a look at that magazine to see how there gear is set up.

krash wrote:STOP looking at movies to see what the REAL WORLD operators are doing.
PICK up a few issues of SOLDIER OF FURTUNE.

Actors wish they could be 1/4 as hard as the people they play on film.
Look to the guys that are really doing( not actors in COSTUME) to draw inspiration for your CONTRACTOR look. Unless you are trying look like an actor pretending..............

good luck, don't over think it. KEEP IT SIMPLE
75thRanger
Private 1st Class

Postby Rogue Fox on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

krash wrote:GOOD luck with that, 19 and drunk, publically admitted on a public forum?? very wise and mature.
said YOU wanted to be a cop or MP?? Good start, are you buying the booze too, or did you have some one frontman it for you!!??

Theres nothing wrong with drinking at the age of 19, as long as its in your own home and your parents paid for it.
Rogue Fox
Private

Postby clayton on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 pm

75thRanger wrote:Thank you krash I will take a look at that magazine to see how there gear is set up.

krash wrote:STOP looking at movies to see what the REAL WORLD operators are doing.
PICK up a few issues of SOLDIER OF FURTUNE.

Actors wish they could be 1/4 as hard as the people they play on film.
Look to the guys that are really doing( not actors in COSTUME) to draw inspiration for your CONTRACTOR look. Unless you are trying look like an actor pretending..............

good luck, don't over think it. KEEP IT SIMPLE

google images works wonders too
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby AlexDean on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 pm

krash wrote:GOOD luck with that, 19 and drunk, publically admitted on a public forum?? very wise and mature.
said YOU wanted to be a cop or MP?? Good start, are you buying the booze too, or did you have some one frontman it for you!!??yeah, i drink responsibly. i cant remember the last time i drank with someone else other than my parents.

AND don't tell me VETS don't help any airsofters. i didnt say they dont. just simply implying they are never teaching anybody when im around is all. i know it doesnt mean they never teach anyone.YOU have no clue about me, im sure i dont.ask around (ask AZ) he told me he wanted to be a MARINE, I talked with him and show him some stuff............Talk to Icon, he trains a few AIRSOFTERS.
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby Savage on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Please, keep it on subject. There's a PM system for a reason.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby krash on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 pm

yeah!
BLUE JEANS, WHITE WIFE BEATER, BERRETA 92F, MAGS IN BACK POCKETS BLUE OR RED BANDANNA
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby Gills on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 pm

krash wrote:yeah!
BLUE JEANS, WHITE WIFE BEATER, BERRETA 92F, MAGS IN BACK POCKETS BLUE OR RED BANDANNA

Hell yeah, that sounds like my load out right there. Gonna try to pull that off before summers over.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby 75thRanger on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Haha yeah your current loadout is pretty sweet gills but i think i am going to go with a more hurt locker contractor loadout i really liked the way they had there gear.
75thRanger
Private 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to Guns and Gear