New Project

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

New Project

Postby Crono0001 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:49 pm

With a broken arm btw.

Just a sneak peak.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Re: New Project

Postby AlexDean on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 pm

yummy
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby dejavu on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 pm

So you're going to find some newfangled way of combining a guitar hero guitar and an airsoft gun to create the ultimate gaming device!?

:lol:

Good luck sir! Hope your arm heals quickly.
dejavu
Master Sergeant

Postby Crono0001 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm

dejavu wrote:So you're going to find some newfangled way of combining a guitar hero guitar and an airsoft gun to create the ultimate gaming device!?

:lol:

Good luck sir! Hope your arm heals quickly.

hahaha, laughing to this caused me pain in my arm, and did not help my healing process at all :D

I'm going to increase the barrel length some (don't like that silencer). Get a top mounted bipod, and tune it semi-only.

Something like:

Also:

Nova and her makeover. New pistol grip, M203, new paint job. She's feeling awefully pretty.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 am

I love the look of the AUG A3 and its a comfy gun to handle, I just wish I could get the hang of reloading it. It always feels so akward to perform a reload out. Guess its a matter of training new muscle memory... Good luck, should be a fun project.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Crono0001 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:56 am

KileyHAZ wrote:I love the look of the AUG A3 and its a comfy gun to handle, I just wish I could get the hang of reloading it. It always feels so akward to perform a reload out. Guess its a matter of training new muscle memory... Good luck, should be a fun project.

Yea. I haven't had a chance to reload this one yet since I only have one arm. But I remember reloading the L85 was very weird for me. Hopefully I won't have to do it as much since it's a sniper-like weapon. I still see myself spraying a lot though.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby yellow_fever on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Crono0001 wrote:
KileyHAZ wrote:I love the look of the AUG A3 and its a comfy gun to handle, I just wish I could get the hang of reloading it. It always feels so akward to perform a reload out. Guess its a matter of training new muscle memory... Good luck, should be a fun project.

Yea. I haven't had a chance to reload this one yet since I only have one arm. But I remember reloading the L85 was very weird for me. Hopefully I won't have to do it as much since it's a sniper-like weapon. I still see myself spraying a lot though.

It's weird, after using my old L85, I found it was harder switching back to an AR. I still every great once in a while reach for the stock.

But on topic, I think I like it better with the silencer. Maybe not that M4 barrel extension, but anyway.
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Postby Crono0001 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

yellow_fever wrote:
Crono0001 wrote:

It's weird, after using my old L85, I found it was harder switching back to an AR. I still every great once in a while reach for the stock.

But on topic, I think I like it better with the silencer. Maybe not that M4 barrel extension, but anyway.

The longest inner barrel I can find is 650mm, so I won't need that M4 barrel extension. My new silencer will be flush, and it will be beautiful :)
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby SinfulPain on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Crono0001 wrote:The longest inner barrel I can find is 650mm, so I won't need that M4 barrel extension. My new silencer will be flush, and it will be beautiful :)

You can get an 800mm, if you REALLY want a long barrel. EdGI sells them in custom lengths up to 800mm.

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby Crono0001 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 pm

SinfulPain wrote:
Crono0001 wrote:The longest inner barrel I can find is 650mm, so I won't need that M4 barrel extension. My new silencer will be flush, and it will be beautiful :)

You can get an 800mm, if you REALLY want a long barrel. EdGI sells them in custom lengths up to 800mm.

~Brian

Let me correct my statement.

The longest inner barrel I'm willing to spend money on is 650mm
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Guns and Gear