beware the ATP

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

beware the ATP

Postby THKInternational on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 pm

hey guys just thought i would point out if your looking to buy a KWA ATP or ATP AUTO buy a metal rocket valve the plastic one it comes with is the worste quality plastic like ziplock plastic guys.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: beware the ATP

Postby quadro on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm

You should present some evidence and facts for this as it will make your claim much more credible. IMO I would not take your comment into consideration as it sounds as if you are going by what another person is telling you.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Postby Exarach on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Ya, I was pretty sure it was your trigger spring or something in the reset procedure when I took a look at it on Saturday.

Did you try to take it apart yourself and bust the valve? Because the valve shouldn't have caused your issue.....

If you need another one, I can get you a good deal.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

I have not taked it apart yet. When I took off the slide I saw inside that the rocket valve was busted. I donno for sure I believe it is the valve now that I replaced it it works fine. Also when the silde recoils back the trigger resets itself but if an issue should rear its head again I would ask for you help in solving, it you seem to know your stuff about GBBs, :)
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:10 pm

THKInternational wrote:hey guys just thought i would point out if your looking to buy a KWA ATP or ATP AUTO buy a metal rocket valve the plastic one it comes with is the worste quality plastic like ziplock plastic guys.

I am lost... what does this mean?
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby clayton on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 pm

uh ohhh gene's drunk again
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Again?!? Don't you have to 21 to drink in this state? Country?
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby THKInternational on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Who follows the law theses days.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Guns and Gear