Echo 1 Red Star CSR

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Echo 1 Red Star CSR

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:28 am

The Honey Badger wrote:
IconarmsDealer wrote:Um.....I would still give this a go! The Rs is well over $500.00 with out optics,the Hop up looks almost exactly the same as the RS.. So if its cost effective I would say that it worthy of some hnads on testing. Im not a fan of the Poly stocks, but some real steel replacements are available fpr $70-100 A pop.
As for
500Fps head shots..well I know first hand that this is already happening :twisted: I was hit at Grozney and at Stalker...Both head shots!
Im sure Echo one is just using this as a way to indicate accuracy and not condoning shooting people in the head.
Lets be honest....
We are (for the most part) grown men and women who play BB gun war...We place our selves on the receiving end of small plastic projectiles .Most folks would say this is not the smartest thing to do. We accept the risk!
How many SVD's wouold E1 sell if it said
"500Fps leg shots"

That gun at Grozny was only shooting 400 with .25s.

Is that all? It was a clean kill,and some great shooting.I made a Tactical error by resting/swapping mags in the open. Thwack!
With many players Run and gun mentality it really takes a special breed to take on the role of Sniper/DMR in this sport. I have only seen a handfull of folks who really pull it off. Hope to read a full write up on this gun soon!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

It was quadro's gun and we only had .25 bios. Buffalo made the shot. It was just a good one.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:26 am

The Honey Badger wrote:It was quadro's gun and we only had .25 bios. Buffalo made the shot. It was just a good one.

I just fell over backwards. It came at a perfect time.Out of ammo, battery nearly done, and I was spent. I had beat the bush in Russian Jack boots all day :cry: ...... I was in route to respawn when they called the game!

:!: I should have youe Camo here ina few days I got the largest size based on your Specified demensions. If its a No go I will cover it!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 am

right on I will force some cash out of the boss.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Gills on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Found this while searching on airsoftgi. I saw this King Arms SVD on GI. Is this the Cyma svd copy, a copy of the echo 1 csr, or another aeg svd platform; has any one seen this or know?
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... s_id=10800
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Guns and Gear