Z-Tactical AN/PRC 152 PMR Shell Video Review

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Z-Tactical AN/PRC 152 PMR Shell Video Review

Postby grabteamgear on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 am

Hope this is helpful to you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdAqhpR50s&feature=plcp

Feel free to leave feedback
Last edited by grabteamgear on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grabteamgear
Recruit

Re: Z-Tactical AN/PRC 152 PMR Shell Video Review

Postby 52zuluRC on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 pm

message sent :) i hope i can give you an more in depth look into the prc-152 v3 ive used them while on mission in afghanistan.. i love the damn thing...
52zuluRC

Postby grabteamgear on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 pm

It was awesome to hear from you!

You info is going to be featured in a followup vid. keep an eye out:)
grabteamgear
Recruit

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 am

and yet another cool looking item of space wasting kit! :D
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby grabteamgear on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:30 am

Isn't that most of airsoft though ;)

None of us NEED to wear rigs for instance. but we do because we feel like we look like bad asses:D
grabteamgear
Recruit

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:50 am

grabteamgear wrote:Isn't that most of airsoft though ;)

None of us NEED to wear rigs for instance. but we do because we feel like we look like bad asses:D

Well Not really! While we do not need Armor, A plate carrier also has attachments for Mag pouches Hydration packs, IFAKs and REAl Icom radios. I understand that looking Tacticool is fun, It is also important to Be Praticool! You can acheive both. I dont want to sound negative concerning you Props.They do look very neat...Just dont want to carrier something thats serves ME no purpose.
This opinion does NOT Reflect that of the TAC forums And is my own ;)
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby grabteamgear on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 am

You don't come across as negative at all:)

personally i agree with you. you see so many people wearing about 6758934675860934tons of gear for literally no reason. for instance people i know have the real PRC-148 and they have it for show it weighs a huge amount more than the shell.

but really gear and philosophies about gear usage is as sensitive as religion for some people. :roll: but i get you bro 8-)
grabteamgear
Recruit

Postby 52zuluRC on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 pm

im sorry i cant tell you the weight of the prc-148 and an/prc-152 v4 now v5 :P just a few software upgrades...

also depends on your line of work too... esapi plates and side plates... real working harris prc152 v5! and about 2 i faks and 4 cats.. one in each pantleg! :lol:

none the less cool for show.. ahah thats the govt for you tons of gear that you never use.. x.x 4 tuffboxes full now..
52zuluRC

Postby grabteamgear on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:41 am

At least you have it should you need it, better to have more gear than be under equipped I guess.
grabteamgear
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 am

grabteamgear wrote:Isn't that most of airsoft though ;)

Thanks for the posts. The gear looks cool. Not bashing, or trying to sound like a a hole, I just have something to add before someone here does then I will shut it...

On an airsoft field, where the games are 30 minute speed ball match, there is no need for any tactical gear nor any reason to wear anything but shorts, a t shirt, and eye protection. Just tape 2 high caps together and charge. This is for the field/Speedsofter out there. Although there is no need for any other gear, people still wear their tactical gear so that they look cool. Not the best reason to play airsoft I know, but our sport needs those youngsters because they mature and find Milsoft.

For me, and those like me, the NEED for my tactical gear, which includes a Molle vest, 6 to 12 mid cap magazines (loaded 30-60 rounds each), magazine pouches, a speed loader, a radio with a headset, a time piece, a whistle, a compass, a dump pouch, a hydration pouch, a sound grenade, a death rag, an extra BB pouch, and whatever camouflage is suitable for the terrain, is not only a requirement of my team but is necessity for the style of play that I choose to participate in. None of my gear is for show. It all functions, is in good order, and if not is replaced, as it was and has always been since the first day a donned a uniform in the service of my country over 25 years ago. The only cosmetic accoutrements that are present are airsoft milsim event patches.

I think I can speak for almost all of TAC when I say that we play with functioning tactical gear because we don't always play a 30 minute pick up. Even in a 30 minute pick up the Hawks will set a clear objective There are at least a half dozen milsim events in Arizona each year, not to mention Lion Claws and other John Lu games.

This is the reason why most people in TAC will look at pretty, but non functioning gear, and then turn the other way.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Next

Return to Guns and Gear