Z-Tactical AN/PRC 152 PMR Shell Video Review

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Z-Tactical AN/PRC 152 PMR Shell Video Review

Postby grabteamgear on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 am

Don't worry man you are talking to right person when it comes to wearing gear a reason here is some of the grab team guys

I'm the Guy on the left in the middle. The other member of grab team is to my right also in AOR1
I run a Gas rifle so 30 round mags for me only. so for any game I'm only carrying 150 primary rounds (4+1) and 60 pistol rounds (2+1) and using such a small rig i need to make sure what i carry is used as there isn't much real estate to waste.

I cannot wait to come out and play in the States as some of the Sites you guys have are stunning.
grabteamgear
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:03 am

Where do you guys play out of?
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby grabteamgear on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 am

The Mall In Reading UK.

We will be doing a site review of there this weekend.

if you're interested ill post it here so you can see the place.
grabteamgear
Recruit

Postby MusicMan on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:46 pm

The Mall! I want to play there, I though that was it from your picture.
Echo1 AKM 47 // Cyma RPK 74 // Cyma Glock 18c // KWA Glock 19
MusicMan
Sergeant

Postby 52zuluRC on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 pm

x.x being the commo tech of my unit... ill just take the darn thing and start plugging in freqs... 5 presets on the dial then the smaller one below it will change from pt-LD-CT.. so its off,1,2,3,4,5,FS,zero mode which wipes the system.... cool thing is you can clone the freq pattern to up to 20 radios haveing the right comsec... sorry i cannot go into detail on that.. otherwise its coded. pt normal i can hear you and you can hear me FRS channels for you non commo people. it will do data bursts. and its larger manpack version will basicly become a mobile internet terminal.. yes i know but i had to lug that setup on afghan patrols with my short barreled 249 least my LT had comms with the mraps and HQ.
**from reflex*
turn on press 8 program menu, preset channel. 01-99 then go from there. its damn good in the field. a batt lasts about 7hrs with heavy use. used one that is. a new one i got it going till it nearly died 16hrs out of it. oh the hub bat in the v5 is easy to replace than the v1 or v2 since it was on the inside of the radio. harris 310 is now being used by other nato forces. its fun teaching checz soldiers how the update works. they are tall but great people they love to mess things up. but their ROE is far different than ours. so i liked working with them. i got stuck inside their striker and asked to be pulled out. so it only took two soldiers to unpin me from the lil spot i got into.

not everyday your woken up by your team or sgt to go on assignment for the LT col! one rule i dont program ipods! thats your personal item... ahaha.... or get the question will this work.. hmmm let me test first and get some info before i spend 30mins on your project.. Im a line of sight radio tech. so i know my stuff. thanks to my master clone i know my job lol....
52zuluRC

Previous

Return to Guns and Gear