Weapon and Gear Photos

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Weapon and Gear Photos

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 am

IconarmsDealer wrote:
TJC10 wrote:you can play in full nerd style at vangard now. i envy you but i want an MP40 or a Sten for my "cool gun"

SRC is making a nice MP40..with out the Non realistic selector switch. I sold my Real Steel Mp40 .with 7 magazine, loader and sling for...........$20,000.00. I now kick my self hard in the A44, but needed the $$$ to buy a silly thing called a House!

The Mp40 was a geat shooter, and with a slow cyclic rate was easy to fire. with a little practic you could get a single pop . I paid $1800.00 for it so I think I did OK.

Um really 20k? I need to know which of my uncles has my grandfather's MP40... 20k is worth it to me to register it lol.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Exarach on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Exarach's buying more projects!

Comes with the Mars sight too! Though I heard that isn't so solid lol
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 pm

TJC10 wrote:
IconarmsDealer wrote:
TJC10 wrote:you can play in full nerd style at vangard now. i envy you but i want an MP40 or a Sten for my "cool gun"

SRC is making a nice MP40..with out the Non realistic selector switch. I sold my Real Steel Mp40 .with 7 magazine, loader and sling for...........$20,000.00. I now kick my self hard in the A44, but needed the $$$ to buy a silly thing called a House!

The Mp40 was a geat shooter, and with a slow cyclic rate was easy to fire. with a little practic you could get a single pop . I paid $1800.00 for it so I think I did OK.

Um really 20k? I need to know which of my uncles has my grandfather's MP40... 20k is worth it to me to register it lol.

Well I hate to be the one to tell you this...(better me than ATF) if your uncles did not register it in the 1968 amnesty period then its not legal to own it! So keep it buried and oil the flower garden as needed.
A registered uncut 100% original Mp40 can bring big money. after 1986 the rpice of transferable Guns went up, way up.
1985 SACO M60, GPMG Cost $4200.00 Brand new!
Same gun today well used $25-$50K.
Colt M16A1 New in the wrapper $1200.00 Well used $15K<
I know Crazy as heck but there you go! I know folks who went to bed one day and woke up the next with a Million Dollar gun collection!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Exarach on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Beautiful rifle! Got this in this morning!

Took a chance on a blind deal for a non-working Ares Tar-21, and I think I scored!
I bought a non-firing Tar-21, with internal issues, and went ahead and lined up a whole new line of replacement internals. The Tar-21 ended up coming with a silencer, MARS sight, and upgraded parts.

Just looking in the back of the rifle reveals a G&P M120 short motor, silicon wiring, deans connectors, mosfet, and upgraded spring and piston.

Going to pop the gearbox tonight and see whats in there, I believe its running on the stock gearset, but hey, who knows? :D

Gun is ROCK solid externally, and I really like the way it feels. Mars sight is 50% Its great for CQB, and the laser works well, but add even a bit of sun, and poof, dots gone.....

Review is coming when the gun is up and running.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Crono0001 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:21 am

In lieu of the Year of the Dragon, I present my four most expensive and cherished weapons (all affectionately named dragon)

M60VN - (Xiulong – Chinese: Little Dragon)
M82A1 - (Feilong - Chinese: Flying Dragon)
M249 SAW - (Fay Long – Chinese: Fat Dragon)
M2HB - (Tailong – Chinese: Big Dragon)

Here they are all clustered together keeping one another warm

I was moving my guns around the apartment and I just had to get a picture despite the time and bad lighting. Sorry for the tease.

Again, sorry for the bad lighting. These pics were taken just now with my phone outside at night, because there is nowhere in my apartment due to beer bottles and red cups everywhere.

My M82A1 uses the PolarStar "Fusion Engine", so it's technically a GBBR... without the BB.

My M60 was the first of the four. Here you can see (not really) the custom top rail I've added for the EOTech to mount. I've also added customization to the box magazine and a battery compartment in the stock.

My M249. I just got this badboy and loved playing with the para stock. I was thinking about putting dual sector gears and making it a bullet hose, but I'm not sure if the box magazines I have can make it... Only one way to find out.

... Speaking of bullet hoses

My custom M2HB... Where to start with this badboy.
She began life as one of the infamous Killbucket ABS M2HBs that like to snap in the middle and break if you caress it too hard. I owe Mr. G for all the fixes he's done and replacement of parts from ABS to steel.

What you see here is two M249 gearboxes laid next to each other (albeit one slightly behind). Being a special gun, I didn't just want an M249 in a fancy body, so G decided to add another gearbox just for a little extra oomph. Both of these gearboxes run dual sector gears and an M130 spring, giving it a moderate rate of fire which shoots at ~450 FPS... and remember, it shoots at a moderate rate of fire twice as fast. They feed into M4 hop ups. I hated how the M249 hop ups did shit, so G helped me replace them with m4 hops. They now work wonders.

The BBS are then shot through two 650mm barrels seen here. One is shorter than the other because one of the gearboxes are seated behind the other.

The M2HB is fed with a custom box magazine powered by three AK Box mag internals, all of which are hooked up to a relay controlled with the trigger... So one button does everything.
The box magazine runs off its own battery. The gun runs off a small motorcycle battery in the stand.

Happy Chinese New Year btw
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 am

Well the MaDuec looks cool..but im confused.two barrels extending just past the cooling jacket.....what happens after that? to the BBs come out of a fake single barrel? This doesnt sound very accurate...Still cool though!
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Crono0001 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 am

IconarmsDealer wrote:Well the MaDuec looks cool..but im confused.two barrels extending just past the cooling jacket.....what happens after that? to the BBs come out of a fake single barrel? This doesnt sound very accurate...Still cool though!

The rest of the outer barrel is just for aesthetic accuracy. I actually bought brass tubing from Ace and used that instead, giving it a whopping 940mm barrels... But the bullets didn't leave the barrel before the piston started to retract again and I was getting loss in pressure. I'd need a bigger bore, and I doubt much would sustain a 940mm barrel.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Well...Thats still cool!
A Weapon such as this would be sreved well by a remote air source, hidden in a an ammo can. Feed system linked to the spade grip when the guns firing the mags feeding it. I hope to see this at a Game soon.... A nice sandbag MG nest on top of the Bunker would be very cool..... Make it a Grenade only kill!
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby MusicMan on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm

KWA Glock 19
Recently picked this up from NHtucson, its awesome. has a madbull tightbore barrel installed, along with one of the mags having a high flow valve. Was well used when I picked it up but a little paint fixed that up. I put some grip tape along the grooves in the slide to get a bit of extra grip, and Sanded the barrel to be silver. I also plan to do some custom stippling on the grips.
Echo1 AKM 47 // Cyma RPK 74 // Cyma Glock 18c // KWA Glock 19
MusicMan
Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Guess what I got my hands on! :D

Hopefully looking to bring some projectile gunners to tac!
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Guns and Gear