Double Eagle M81 USP AEP

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Double Eagle M81 USP AEP

Postby V-S on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah. When it comes to gas guns, you really do have to spend the cash if you want something that performs. I know we're talking sidearms, but it's better to spend 100 on a sidearm that can hit its target, than anything less and have to hope for the best. In all honesty, you only have to charge one battery (and not very long, at that) if you go with the AEP. It's not like you're going to use the gun as a primary and need 2-3 batteries for it. One charge is usually good enough for 500 or so shots on the Chinese AEP's, and 700-1000 on the Marui's.
V-S
Corporal

Postby firebert on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 pm

T3hl33tn00b wrote:I REALLY don't feel like spending over $100 on a sidearm I'll almost never use.

Consider this thought. Whats the point on carrying a side arm when the ONE time you get to use it the thing craps out on ya because its a cheap POS?

I would at least go with the Cyma Glock or the P226 if you can find one if you want something cheap.
firebert
Private

Postby clayton on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:37 pm

my well skorpion can hold a charge well over 700 rds. but youre right about accurate, compact sidearms being hard to come by.
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Guns and Gear