Need someone to help with...

Pimp my Gun

Moderator: Moderators

Need someone to help with...

Postby dejavu on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 pm

...assembling a Tokyo Marui Sig P226. A good friend of mine gave me this because he couldn't get it reassembled after buying a Creation aluminum slide/frame for it. I honestly don't know much about GBB pistols internals anymore- it's been a solid four years since I've had one! (boy I miss my Glock 19 :cry: )

Anyways, I was hoping someone could possibly help me get this thing reassembled sometime over the next couple weeks. If you don't have any experience with GBB assembly, or you aren't confident with your skills, this probably isn't a good chance for you to prove them. This thing has to be assembled basically from scratch, and while I do have the diagrams from the TM manual, they really won't help unless you have a fairly advanced understanding of GBB pistol internals (we all know how ridiculous Asian instruction manuals are).

Anyways, if someone can help me out here, I'd really appreciate it. I'm kind of broke at the moment but I'll pick you up/drive to you and buy beer (optional) and lunch! Shoot me a PM if interested and we'll work something out.
dejavu
Master Sergeant

Re: Need someone to help with...

Postby AxisOfOil on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 pm

If you make it up to the MTT game this weekend, either myself of Paul can probably help you get it assembled sometime during the day.

or if you make it up to the Mile High game on Nov. 7th, same thing.

He has a TM P226... we've more or less taken it apart and put it back together to fix a feeding issue.
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Return to Upgrades and Modifications