Looking to up my JG M4's FPS & accuracy

Pimp my Gun

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Looking to up my JG M4's FPS & accuracy

Postby SinfulPain on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 pm

AxisOfOil wrote:too hard or installed wrong so that it makes it difficult for your tappet plate spring to push the bb into the barrel.

Also... much much much less likely, but still possible, is that your tappet plate spring could be worn out.

Could it be possible I don't have the bucking seated far enough into it? I'm pretty sure I have the bucking seated correctly, but it may be possible that I don't have it so the spacer is touching the nub inside the bucking.

Also, wouldn't it be the air seal, not the tappet plate? I take that back. The Tappet plate controls the air seal.

*HEADDESK X 10*

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby AxisOfOil on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 pm

It could be that it's not seated in far enough and it's folding into the barrel... or you could have it pinched weird and it is bunching up through the hopup cutout.

There's a lot of weird stuff that can all work together to make that problem.
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Postby SinfulPain on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

I'm pretty sure I figured out the problem... There's about a 1mm gap between the hopup unit and the gearbox. I think that would be a good reason it sucks right now.

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Upgrades and Modifications