Ak47 stock

Pimp my Gun

Moderator: Moderators

Ak47 stock

Postby LOVITOZ on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey, so I'm trying to make my TM ak47 into the polish under fold model in short... no stock on it. Well I know I have to pass the wires up to the top of the gun and have to cut off or put something on the back of the gun where the stock should be and only prongs stick out, suggestions? Would love to get some... it's only cosmetical mod but I'm crossing my fingers that it's just that easy.
LOVITOZ
Private

Re: Ak47 stock

Postby LOVITOZ on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:13 am

Okay ran into a bit of a problem... Wires don't reach to the other side (trying to make itso that I can put a stick type battery will fit on the top whereit is detachable) looks like I will have to do some wire work, I really would rather avoid doing this since it will be a pain, any suggestions?
LOVITOZ
Private

Postby NHtucsonaz on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:57 pm

im not sure if you can make it an under folder cause you would have to buy a new body so the back braceses arnt there, as for the wireing i think you can just desconnect the last section of wire that goes into the stock and just run it to the top.. not a 100% sure though.
glad to hear you got an AK though :D
and a tm at that, youll be happy, i am with mine
NHtucsonaz
Sergeant

Postby LOVITOZ on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 pm

I figured I would have to do that or hack off the prongs and put something where the hole is... have not found any other option on the net, not even something to cover it but a guy suggested I use the prongs as a place to put my single point sling on it, I was like lol wut!

Hey!, Saw you trading your AK! Don't have a Dragunov Ak74U but trade you my stock for yours :lol:
LOVITOZ
Private

Postby NHtucsonaz on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 am

hey at the next game i see you at after i can show you how to take off the back part if youd like
NHtucsonaz
Sergeant

Return to Upgrades and Modifications