Army L85 piston

Pimp my Gun

Moderator: Moderators

Army L85 piston

Postby airbornemedic on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:45 pm

I have an l85 with an m110 spring in it. I just replaced the piston and the gear pulled the back of the piston right off. I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything good about the full metal l85/sr25 pistons that evike has. I dont want to spend $50 if they dont work.

For anyone that doesnt know you HAVE to put the longer l85/sr25 pistons in the army l85. I already tried my piston from my g36 it didnt work, wasnt long enough.
Last edited by airbornemedic on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airbornemedic
Private 1st Class

Re: Army L85 piston

Postby Exarach on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm

airbornemedic wrote:
it wasnt long enough.

Ahhhh.. so the L85 is one of THOSE girls.......... :D

Sorry man, couldn't resist.

Bummer about the piston, this appears to be a constant problem with the L85 though. Best of luck fixing it. Perhaps grab a used Sr-25 piston to check first?
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby airsoftguy on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:12 pm

airbornemedic wrote:I have an l85 with an m110 spring in it. I just replaced the piston and the gear boke pulled the back of the piston right off. I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything good about the full metal l85/sr25 pistons that evike has. I dont want to spend $50 if they dont work.

For anyone that doesnt know you HAVE to put the longer l85/sr25 pistons in the army l85. I already tried my piston from my g36 it didnt work, wasnt long enough.

I have this Piston in my Army L85 it works perfectly. I also have a SR25 piston by systema for sale.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info ... s_id=30841
Free body piercing, anywhere any size, if you stand in front of my iron sights.
airsoftguy
Sergeant

Postby airbornemedic on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 pm

The problem is not that i can not find a long piston or have no idea if it will work i just wanted feed back on a good replacement piston.

Thank you airsoftguy that is what i was looking at. I think i will pick one up this week.
airbornemedic
Private 1st Class

Return to Upgrades and Modifications