WE M14EBR GBB upgrades

Pimp my Gun

Moderator: Moderators

WE M14EBR GBB upgrades

Postby dorado fever on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 am

Hello got a new job and looking to get this at the first chance I get.... however im wanting to use it as a DMR and was wanting higher gps. On Evike.com they say it shoots 400fps but is upgradable to over 500fps, yet they don't say how to and I couldn't find any specifics online. I was already planning on adding a tbb (6.01 or 6.03) but what other upgrades would I be needing to get to get that 500+ gps? Thanks in advance for any help! :-)
-Jordan
Acta non verba-"Actions not words", Battlefield Bad Company
Tucson's 1st Marine Division Founder and Recon Sniper
Loadout
A&K M16A4 SR Mod
KWA USP.45
-Coming soon-
KWA MP7
dorado fever
Recruit

Re: WE M14EBR GBB upgrades

Postby ultimentra on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 pm

You might want to take a look at the RAtech NPAS system. It generally helps with gas efficiency and gives you an adjustable FPS. Another is though, that a good tight bore, a sighted scope, a clean weapon, and an efficiently operating weapon will lend you more than 500 fps ever will. Make sure you know the WE M14 is what you want for such a task. Ask around on forums like arniesairsoft and airsoftform, people there have this gun. Also, check out scoutthedoggies youtube channel, theres a guy doing exactly what you want with a WE M14, if you contact him he might be able to to tell you what the player did to his WE M14.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Exarach on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

NPAS
GBBR cut 6.01 tbb
HPA RIG, or similar

LUBE, good quality.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby ben on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:25 pm

ben
TAC Vice President

Postby SinfulPain on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:04 pm

If you're able to get extra knocker valves for the magazines, you can always file off one of the ribs of the valve, so more gas is released per shot. Otherwise, go with their suggestions.

NPAS is only for decreasing FPS, not increasing, though, but isn't a bad idea for fields with "low" FPS limits, like DP, should you want to play there.

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Return to Upgrades and Modifications