just way to fast

Pimp my Gun

Moderator: Moderators

just way to fast

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Today i was ready to take the field when my echo 1 AK failed to feed...from any magazine. The same mags I tested yesterday and they fed fine..semi-and full.
The mags have been properly cleaned and lubed.Quality BBs.

The only diff is that my Lipo was not fully charged during testing. but today it was full.
Could the gun be operating to fast to feed when the lipo is at full charge. A few threads below I mentioned a sector gear chip........I really like the E1 and using a lipo.
Any ideas?
Clean barrel
clean/lubed mags
Jav.25G BB- have used these in all my AEGs with out issue
Hop up On and off and inbetween
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: just way to fast

Postby ben on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Did you look to see if your air nozzle is moving when you shot it? Maybe your tappet plate broke.
ben
TAC Vice President

Re: just way to fast

Postby IconarmsDealer on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 am

ben wrote:Did you look to see if your air nozzle is moving when you shot it? Maybe your tappet plate broke.

Yes, Its weird as Heck I test fired all 12 of my magazines the day before the games. I only run 60 Rds in each Mid cap. The gun emptied each one with out a problem.The battery had not been fully charged, I charged the battery and went to dial in my Hop at the game and it fired 5-10 rounds, then dry fired, swapped mags and nothing. then a few randon shots. I looked into the hop up and I can see the nozzle moving so I think thats good to go. I placed a standard battery in it and it fired non stop.

Its a nice gun but Im selling it
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Return to Upgrades and Modifications