VFC HK416 issue.

Tips and tricks for keeping your equipment in top shape

Moderator: Moderators

VFC HK416 issue.

Postby Frog on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Cant get the Buffer-tube off to reach wire connectors inside.
Does anyone who owns a VFC 416 know how to get it off? I undid the inside screw but the tube is stuck on there good. I tried to unscrew it too but that doesn't appear to be the problem from what I can tell.
I've been looking around the internet trying to find help and i'm not getting any luck at all. Removing the upper receiver wont help the issue either because it has to do with the way the wires are routed into the buffer tube.
The Only Easy Day was Yesterday.
Frog
Recruit

Re: VFC HK416 issue.

Postby ben on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Did you try to unscrew the castle nut first before you tried to unscrew the buffer tube? Maybe thatoneguy can help. I think he has a VFC.
ben
TAC Vice President

Postby Frog on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 pm

That screw doesn't even go into the Gear Box.
And after thinking it would loosen it- nothing. Undoing that Castle Nut did nothing either.
That puppy is stuck on there so hard its not even funny. I have found NO ONE on the internet who has posted anything on how to reconnect those wires. Airsofter be like: "Just unscrew and pull it off, Retard!" - ITS A VF-FREAKING-C!!!
The Only Easy Day was Yesterday.
Frog
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Another reason to hate M4 (clones). AK's are much easier. Easiest gearbox, best hop up, all meat and no crappy vegetables.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Return to Maintenance and Troubleshooting