my guns - either need help, or just sell... mainly help

Tips and tricks for keeping your equipment in top shape

Moderator: Moderators

my guns - either need help, or just sell... mainly help

Postby 98M3 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:04 pm

so i have a UTG M14 thats upgraded that i have for sale still, but since it doesnt seem likes thats going to happen, i want to see if anyone can help me out with fixing it. it has some sort of hop up issue since its feeding a bunch of bb's at once and i dont want to fix it myself. so if someone can help me out, i can order any parts it needs and pay someone like 15 bucks or something to help me out and get it working again.

then i have a CA G36 that i got from some kid who said it worked fine (i traded my old radar detector for it) and it doesnt work.. since i have no idea how to work internal parts and stuff i need help. im guessing its a wiring problem because i charged a battery and tried it but couldnt get it to go. and ill pay for that too, if needed. i think it needs a new fuse but thats not the only problem that i know of.

so if anyone can help me out that would be great, so i can get my guns running so i dont have to try to sell and get another haha

thanks and please let me know. ill be at the 3:30 game tomorow at the disruptive field. ill be with mexicans but im white and speak spanish so i will be noticeable hahaha. ill have those guns there with me and an L96 yeah. thanks and my name is ian by the way
98M3
Recruit

Re: my guns - either need help, or just sell... mainly help

Postby krash on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

contact BIO or Pryde
I have had Bio work on a couple guns, not for trouble but for upgrades
OFCOURSE i can not speak for HIM but I know he alwasy does a good job
that is what I would do if it was me!
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby 98M3 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:59 pm

okay so i called disruptive and they told me to call a guy - max, and if your out there, this is the post i put up haha. i just tried to call you back, but didnt reach you. im taking my car to discount tire to get a tire fixed, and after wards maybe meet up at disruptive on prince? or speedway? whichever works. just call me if you see this. ill have my phone this time. thanks,
ian
98M3
Recruit

Postby blitz on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:16 pm

shigaty swah, yea i gotcha man, but if you wanna shop around for other people to work on it other than me, BIO or Pyrde do good work as well.
blitz
Private

Return to Maintenance and Troubleshooting