P90 misfeeding

Tips and tricks for keeping your equipment in top shape

Moderator: Moderators

P90 misfeeding

Postby airsoftguy on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 am

I have installed guarder high speed gears matrix turbo motor m4 conversion with high cap. The gun misfeeds on full auto does anyone know what the problem would be?
Free body piercing, anywhere any size, if you stand in front of my iron sights.
airsoftguy
Sergeant

Re: P90 misfeeding

Postby quadro on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:06 am

Your rate of fire could be higher than the rate at which your magazine can feed or the feed tube for the bb's is not smooth and is jamming up.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Postby AxisOfOil on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:12 am

Did you get your gears for the correct gearbox version, I think the piece of the sector gear that engages the tappet plate is slightly different for different versions. I could be entirely wrong though. I just know that they didn't swap between my v2 and v3... though that could be due to approximately 2 metric sh!+tons of factors.
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Postby yellow_fever on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 am

quadro wrote:Your rate of fire could be higher than the rate at which your magazine can feed or the feed tube for the bb's is not smooth and is jamming up.

This.

Happens all the time with the "pros" (blech) at DP. Everyone, or rather Larry, bumps their ROF way too high, and then only get one or two rounds fired for every five or so cycles.
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Postby airsoftguy on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm

AxisOfOil wrote:Did you get your gears for the correct gearbox version, I think the piece of the sector gear that engages the tappet plate is slightly different for different versions. I could be entirely wrong though. I just know that they didn't swap between my v2 and v3... though that could be due to approximately 2 metric sh!+tons of factors.

The gears are these http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info ... s_id=28258 thats what the tech at evike told me to get for version 6
Free body piercing, anywhere any size, if you stand in front of my iron sights.
airsoftguy
Sergeant

Return to Maintenance and Troubleshooting