New question about Fuse for wiresets

Tips and tricks for keeping your equipment in top shape

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New question about Fuse for wiresets

Postby Exarach on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 pm

SinfulPain wrote:
Exarach wrote:Could be a junk battery, My P90 used to do this. It would run fine, then blow the fuse, or blow the fuse on startup, or after a few hundred shots. Never could figure it out. Tried fuses, checking the wires, ect. Then one day, my fuse blew out, and that battery melted, turned out the reason for the problem was that I was using the shitty "Hero" battery that came with it. Bought an attack pack..... no problems with it in two years.

That's bizarre. I've NEVER heard of a junk battery doing that. I've heard of new batteries doing that, because they're able to dump a ton more current through the motor than stock ones, but never a crap battery. I guess you learn something new every day.

~Brian

Well, it was a brand new crap hero battery. BUT in defense of that, the attack pack was brand new as well, and no problems there whatsoever.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Re: New question about Fuse for wiresets

Postby xblackthund3rx on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 pm

maybe that is the reason then I have never used that battery with it before only to test it when it worked and then again when the fuse blew
forumlogo by BLACK_THUNDER, on Flickr
G4-A2 Blazing hog, TM 1911, KWA KMP9, Echo 1 MK5, CYMA AK47
xblackthund3rx
Private

Previous

Return to Maintenance and Troubleshooting