VFC E series M16 upgrade

Tips and tricks for keeping your equipment in top shape

Moderator: Moderators

VFC E series M16 upgrade

Postby THKInternational on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey I wated to get air seals on my VFC repaired ID alos like To tune up my gun to handel my m120 Spring. I just need an estimate on how much that would cost me. I have the m120 spring and I will buy any other parts needed to upgrade teh gun.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: VFC E series M16 upgrade

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 am

Cylinder head seals,piston head o-ring? specifics! if you have it apart put a piston with metals gear strip. just to cover the extra spring
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Savage on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:05 pm

I would advise against opening up your VFC if you have the choice. Stock, it will preform better than most upgraded guns. When I opened mine for some basic maintenance, the entire gearbox, as well as most of the external pieces simply fell apart. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Savage wrote:I would advise against opening up your VFC if you have the choice. Stock, it will preform better than most upgraded guns. When I opened mine for some basic maintenance, the entire gearbox, as well as most of the external pieces simply fell apart. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

t kinda is now the 9.6 I have wont turn the gearbox it could be the battery I have tried fiddling wit the motor
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:21 am

Wont turn it...and its all stock?
Replace the motor if you have one...I have a new CA high torque $25.00 Removed from a new Gun. I would remove the gear box, and see if you can spin it manualy a full cycle- rule out an internal Jam!
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby THKInternational on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:Wont turn it...and its all stock?
Replace the motor if you have one...I have a new CA high torque $25.00 Removed from a new Gun. I would remove the gear box, and see if you can spin it manualy a full cycle- rule out an internal Jam!

thats the thing tho after i charge the battery the gun will cycle but eventualy it will just say YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Exarach on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm

THKInternational wrote:
IconarmsDealer wrote:Wont turn it...and its all stock?

thats the thing tho after i charge the battery the gun will cycle but eventualy it will just say YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Wait, you mean that like after use the battery will lose its charge.....
WHAAAAAAT?
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:23 pm

its instant 4-10 shots then it will stop
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:38 am

Start witha brand new battery. Start simple...and cheap! Bring it over here and lets hook it up to a Lipo and see what happens
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Savage on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:20 pm

I had the same issue, actually. Led to me opening it. Try using someone else's charger, and check your wires.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Maintenance and Troubleshooting