PMC

Private player looking for a team? Post your interest and qualifications here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This forum is to be used for private players who wish to be considered for a team but do not have a particular team in mind.

When posting here please include a short introduction to who you are, what play style you enjoy, and what you hope to bring to a team. Interested teams will contact you to schedule a follow up interview.

PMC

Postby cpt_wonton2 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Idk if this is the proper section to post this thread to but if it isn't, my apologies. Onto the topic. I am wanting to put together a 7 man (need 6 more people) team with the PMC loadout. Uniforms will be tan pants, tan boots, tan gear, black/navy blue polo/battle shirt, caps in the summer and in the winter will be the same bottom/gear but with OD green softshell, helmets, and skull masks. Preferably would like to stick with AR variants to have mag compatibility and mature people as well. Note that this team is meant to have fun but also to study all tactics and good PT is a MUST. Team building exercises will vary in nature, must be dedicated, and must also be good at taking direction. NOTE: NO COD FANBOYS, this isn't to look cool, this is to train and build up a team. There will be at least one training day a week and when this gets going with a solid group, there will be out of state trips as well. Again this is seeing who out there is interested in doing something different but most importantly having fun and building new relationships. PM for any questions/concerns. thank you.
49th Commandos
And may the skulls of my enemies fall to my feet as my trophies...
cpt_wonton2
Private 1st Class

Return to For Hire