RECRUITING

Private player looking for a team? Post your interest and qualifications here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This forum is to be used for private players who wish to be considered for a team but do not have a particular team in mind.

When posting here please include a short introduction to who you are, what play style you enjoy, and what you hope to bring to a team. Interested teams will contact you to schedule a follow up interview.

RECRUITING

Postby THKInternational on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:02 pm

So I deciced to start a new Team calling it MINDY. NOW if anyone has a problem with the name then you should leave this post because I'm not here to entertain you. If you are looking for a team that will progress your career in Airsoft/Mil-Sim I suggest you Apply.
There are only a few requirements YOU must own an AEG and YOU must OWN some type green Classification of pants (Jeans count as Green Or even tan Pants with Green paint!!) and a T shirt of any color. The teams colors are Purple and green Well the theme of the team is you guessed it PMC.
POST HERE IF YOU ARE Interested in applying
Last edited by THKInternational on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: RECRUITING

Postby THKInternational on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:26 am

Welcome Combine 21 (active)
Welcome Clayton (active)
Welcome ctdusn + 2 (active)

Welcome honorary member kevin gillfillan aka GILLS JK
Welcome Zombie C (inactive)
Welcome ninja C (inactive)
Last edited by THKInternational on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 am

THKInternational wrote:welcome honorary member kevin gillfillan aka GILLS

DaFuq?
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 am

It may not even be the same gills haha :lol:
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby THKInternational on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:06 am

NAH the point was to mess wit Kiley gills was in on it :lol:
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 pm

THKInternational wrote:NAH the point was to mess wit Kiley gills was in on it :lol:

Whatever dude. Already spoke with Gills about the entry and confirmed "you" being "you". Good luck with MINDY.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Grinch on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Can you explain the "MINDY" part? Cool idea at least. Don't know how solid it is though, not trying to troll!
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby THKInternational on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 pm

accualy there is a sad story about it Mindy was a girl I knew back in the east side she died last year in a drunk driving accident she always wore foilage green pants when we played airsoft :) it more of a tribute to her. We where good friends back in smithfield. She was always fun to play with and never got too upset she'd even joke about the people whoshe killed by a Girl a deticated and exelent player. So I thought to not try to start up another THK team and do a team that has a point to it... its mostly not for the TAC community its more for going to DP and toxic to roll some kids heads knowing they got killed by MINDY.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby THKInternational on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:57 am

4 more recuits added
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Return to For Hire