Night Op Teams?

Private player looking for a team? Post your interest and qualifications here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This forum is to be used for private players who wish to be considered for a team but do not have a particular team in mind.

When posting here please include a short introduction to who you are, what play style you enjoy, and what you hope to bring to a team. Interested teams will contact you to schedule a follow up interview.

Night Op Teams?

Postby Farostalay on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm looking to join a team or possibly start one. I haven't played much airsoft yet but I like to think I am getting better. I know my current outfit http://i.imgur.com/qxQgS.jpg isn't really good for daytime games but I was hoping of maybe playing night op type games/milsims. I see many of the teams require desert type fatigues but I don't have any yet and am unsure of when I will be able to. So my question is, are there any teams that might be willing to bring me on as an operative?
Current Arsenal: Mossberg 500 Shotgun, Colt M4A1 Carbine, H&K P30, and a .45 replica (no name on it)
Farostalay
Recruit

Re: Night Op Teams?

Postby ultimentra on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Once you play a game out here with TAC, you'll see why people don't usually wear black :D . But on a more serious note, if your interested in joining a team right away, you may want to look into what you would be willing to purchase and what not, as having the uniform, taking orders, and being a team player is part of the cost of having buddies who will have your back 100%, not just on the field but if you need a ride, if you need to borrow gear, etc. TAC also has a few guys that are loners, and they typically are put in whatever side needs some guys. Don't be afraid to be a loner though, even if its just for awhile until you get squared away. Thats what I did at first anyway, sometimes played with a friend or two, then found a team that suited my style. :)
ultimentra
TAC XO

Return to For Hire