FSB Task Force- OPEN RECRUITMENT/REQS

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

FSB Task Force- OPEN RECRUITMENT/REQS

Postby ultimentra on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 am

FSB TASK FORCE 49 Mil-Sim team is now open for recruitment.
If you are/were a member of the 49th Commandos team under Iconarmsdealer- you will be instantly accepted with no questions asked. Those of you that played with us, will know me, and I will know you.

Public-
FSB TS49 Will be having open recruitment, if you are interested in joining, then please contact me here on the forum or in person. The requirements are simple-

You will go through a 3 game trial period, after which the team will vote on your membership. Note- these rules may be subject to change on a case by case basis.

Uniform Reqs-
Multicam Top, Bottom (to be a acquired after 5 months at maximum after vote-in).
LBV/LBE- Should be Black or Green.
Working AEG with 3 magazines (any type)
ANSI rated Eye Protection
Water carrying apparatus (camelbak, canteen, etc)
Lace-up boots with ankle support (safety reasons)
Radio (headset highly recommended)

Russian GRU Loadout- OPTIONAL
If you want to play along side us at large events, where most of the time we will be wearing Russian Federation uniforms, you will need to wear the minimum of these items-

Russian/soviet uniform
AK/East Bloc type AEG (variants such as AMD65, Type 56 are OK)
At least 3 magazines for ^

Again, this Russian loadout is totally OPTIONAL. Large games usually cost a bit of money, but pickups are free! Multicam is relatively cheap to acquire in the United States, so rolling multicam with us to pickup games will fulfill all of your requirements and keep you playing with us if your on a budget (which many of us are). Those who thirst for more, and are willing to make the expenditure can fight with us for the Motherland! :twisted:

CO- Ultimentra
XO- MusicMan
ultimentra
TAC XO

Re: FSB Task Force- OPEN RECRUITMENT/REQS

Postby clayton on Thu May 02, 2013 8:59 am

im home now, ready to pick back up. i have both mc, and eastern bloc merc loadouts . i am in peak physical condition and ready/willing to shoot cooperatively with my old team members 8-)
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby ultimentra on Thu May 02, 2013 10:23 am

Unfortunately, alot of them have either quit, are solo, or are joining another team. The only other person besides me is Musicman, who hasn't come out to play in a very long time.

I am currently pursuing other interests, so FSB49 is pretty much considered inactive at this point. I asked Kiley to delete this sub forum as well as the 49th sub forum some time ago.

We had a good run clayton, and I'm glad your back, can't wait to see you again!

Sometimes, "you gotta be the man to beat the man."
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby MusicMan on Fri May 03, 2013 1:43 am

Yeah. been busy with allot of other things, along with lack of funds to actually play properly. Should be back this fall though.
Echo1 AKM 47 // Cyma RPK 74 // Cyma Glock 18c // KWA Glock 19
MusicMan
Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon May 06, 2013 11:43 am

clayton wrote:im home now, ready to pick back up. i have both mc, and eastern bloc merc loadouts . i am in peak physical condition and ready/willing to shoot cooperatively with my old team members 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1650
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Return to FSB Task Force 49