Several Icom Radio Transceivers

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Several Icom Radio Transceivers

Postby KileyHAZ on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:31 pm

I'll have ICOM UHF transceivers available for sale now and for the foreseeable future. I have updated my collection of software and can now program most Icoms as well as HYT, Kenwood, Yaesu, Motorola, and a few others.

All units I have on hand are UHF models but I do have some VHF models for those interested.

You can see what I have available here and include ICOM F4, ICOM F21, and ICOM F43GS:
http://redgilatactical.com/communications/index.html

I also have some ICOM F4GS and ICOM F4TR models available but no ETA on when I'll have programming profiles assembled for them.

Price is listed on the webpage, first come first serve. I also have a selection of extra batteries and other odds and ends. Programming is included in the price and if nothing special is requested I'll set it up with FRS/GMRS frequencies and default CTCSS options. I can ship via USPS for about $10 or meet up for delivery in Tucson or Phoenix. If you would like to pickup in Red Rock you may do so as well.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Re: Icom F4S-4 Transceiver Handset Radios (multiple)

Postby psykoboy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:52 am

I have already gotten my icom from kiley it works beautifully the rapid charger is nice and the handset works well all for a reasonable cost
eta afucking taka
psykoboy
Private

Re: Icom F4S-4 Transceiver Handset Radios (multiple)

Postby KileyHAZ on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:16 pm

psykoboy wrote:I have already gotten my icom from kiley it works beautifully the rapid charger is nice and the handset works well all for a reasonable cost

Glad to hear you are happy! Hopefully the second unit we lined you up with exceeded your expectations. After wiping it down it looked practically brand new!
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Re: Several Icom Radio Transceivers

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon May 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Updated initial post with ready to go models and a link to the page listing details about them. Get them while you can they usually go pretty quick!

http://redgilatactical.com/communications/index.html
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby The Honey Badger on Sat May 31, 2014 9:33 am

Nice site Kiley.

Bump. If anyone out there needs a good radio with hellish power, Kiley has an Icom for you.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby KileyHAZ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:46 pm

The Honey Badger wrote:Nice site Kiley.

Bump. If anyone out there needs a good radio with hellish power, Kiley has an Icom for you.

Thanks, its actually just a quick table that references my own documentation lists that I use for learning about them. I used to have actual website/ecommerce applications on it back in the day but since none of you used it anyway I figured why bother with the extra work ;)

All,
Still have lots of these left! I have a dozen or so F4S models as well as the F21 models. I have one or two F4 and F43GS models as well.
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Slim on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:08 am

If i can get an F21 icom package with an H250 telephone headset that works with it I got the cash.
Slim
Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 am

Slim wrote:If i can get an F21 icom package with an H250 telephone headset that works with it I got the cash.

Sorry Slim missed your reply. I'll finish up the current handset and get with you ASAP. It does bear mentioning that I now have IC-F4 (dtmf keypad), IC-F4GS, IC-F4GT (dtmf keypad), IC-F43GT (dtmf keypad), and IC-F43GS models on hand as well, just have not had time to photograph them or create programming profiles.
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Slim on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 pm

oooooh :shock: damn...

I used F21's with an H250 so I'll stick to that. Most comfy with it.
Slim
Sergeant

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale