Beautiful Socom 16 DMR, Magpul bodies, ACM M500's

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Beautiful Socom 16 DMR, Magpul bodies, ACM M500's

Postby Exarach on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Alright guys, selling some of my stuff. All prices are flexable, just shoot me an offer

First off, we have an Echo 1 Socom 16 (M14) Enhanced model,

I love this rifle, and it has served me well, it shoots hard and fast, and places shots right where they need to go. SOCOM variant of the M14 Rocks, and lets you move freely, while providing quick accurate shots. This gun is a winner. Absolutely no issues, guarantied.

Comes with:
3 Highcap magazines with black Magpuls
1 large 8.4 Battery
This gun is in excellent condition, and comes with original box, must see! Pics don't do it justice!
Asking $170ish obo Willing to take trades!

More pics in link at bottom
http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx145/Exarach/FS%202011%20P2/
Last edited by Exarach on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Re: Beautiful Socom 16 DMR

Postby quadro on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Pm sent
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Re: Beautiful Socom 16 DMR, ACM M500's

Postby Exarach on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Adding! To gauge interest:
I WTS two (2) ACM 500 shotguns, in Black full length and silver/black full length.
This is a package deal, as the black shotgun is working, but looks rough, and the Silver shotgun needs two small parts, a piece that can be had for $4 online, and a new gas valve.
These Guns FIRE 5 SHOTS at a time, have a silent 150 round mag capacity, and are by far the coolest weapon I have used in airsoft to date.

The guns will include a few extra parts, and a pack of extra reinforced arms, in case the stock ones break! A ($40) value alone!

I am putting these up to gauge interest, like I said, and am in no rush to sell. Yall can come over anytime and try them out :lol:

*These are the 6mm version!

DAMN sexy, great intimidation, and possibly the best airsoft shotgun.
PM offers.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Re: Beautiful Socom 16 DMR, Magpul bodies, ACM M500's

Postby Exarach on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Also looking to sell two (2!) Magpul full metal bodies, and all hardware to go with them. These were part of a purchase to me that went south, and now my plans for them are fading, so, I am looking to sell these quickly.

These would make a fine addition to any airsoft build or current m4/16. Good stuff
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Re: Beautiful Socom 16 DMR, Magpul bodies, ACM M500's

Postby scubasteve2379 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:09 am

hey
I am new to this forum, I would like to meet and see the magpul bodies. When is a good time for you. My number is 609 0079 Name is Steve give me a call anytime. Cash in hand, ready to buy.
scubasteve2379
Recruit

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale