G39 WE Tech GBB airsoft with 3 mags (SOLD)

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

G39 WE Tech GBB airsoft with 3 mags (SOLD)

Postby mrmugy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 am

I have a WE Tech Gas Blow Back G39 airsoft rifle that I would like to sell or trade. I have 2 extra mags for it, so the gun come with a total of 3 mags. The mags cost $40 each. The gun was only used once and fires awesome. GBBs just are not for me, I prefer my AEG. I want $200 for it or to trade for a nice mountain bike. A mountain bike is the only trade I am interested in. And I can put money in if you have a nice bike worth more than my G39K. Brands of bikes I am interested in are Gary Fisher, GT, Focus, Cannondale, Specialized, etc, nothing too old either. Let me know what you have the most I can say is no.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=7676

$ 200 for gun and 3 mags! obo
Last edited by mrmugy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mrmugy
Recruit

Re: G39k WE Tech GBB airsoft with 3 mags

Postby SinfulPain on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:36 am

I have a Specialized bike that's barely used (total of maybe 50 miles on it). The gear indicators are a bit UV hazed, though. IIRC, it works perfectly fine, though. Just gotta replace the pedals (I have them, I just needed a reason to put em on).

I can take pictures tomorrow.

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby mrmugy on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Still for sale!
mrmugy
Recruit

Postby mrmugy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 am

PRICE LOWERED!
mrmugy
Recruit

Re: G39k WE Tech GBB airsoft with 3 mags ( PRICE LOWERED AGAIN!)

Postby mrmugy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm

PRICE LOWERED AGAIN!
mrmugy
Recruit

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale