Moving sale, Guns, Gear, and Accessories - gone by 10-10

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Moving sale, Guns, Gear, and Accessories - gone by 10-10

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey all, in case you hadn't hear, I'm moving to Utah on the 10th, and as such, I need to clear out my room. So for all your pleasure, we have most of my airsoft gear, probably about 70% of it, all for sale at low prices, and they are negotiable! Trades are not likely, but feel free to PM me, I might be interested. PRICES DROPPED!

First up is a Dboys MK12 mod0 I picked up as a project about a year ago, and its just sat since then. Its got an Aim Top GB in it, with a G&G High Torque motor, M120 spring, reinforced polymer piston with steel teeth, and steel gears. The only thing I know that's wrong with it is it's missing the selector plate. Comes with one Dboys 67 rd midcap magazine.
NOW Asking $50 OBO

Next is an SRC G36E gen.II
I've had this for a while and have used it for a few games, but it never met my expectations, so I put it on a shelf to make into an MG36 down the road, but it never happened. Fully functional, but needs hop-up work to be really field ready, and could probably use a new air nozzle, or a good polish put on it(its CNC'd aluminum, but its rough). It has a new piston, M110 spring, aluminum air nozzle, and a ball bearing spring guide. Comes with one G36 highcap, a UTG sling, and an M4 magwell conversion.
NOW Asking $50 OBO

Next up is my favorite project. Its a Javelin Gun Works Full Metal M933. Its blowback has been disabled, but it still has the fake bolt and it works. Its been heavily upgraded internally with an M100 spring, ball bearing spring guide, reinforced piston, aluminum vortex piston head, reinfoced o-ring air nozzle, a silver wire set, and a Matrix 3000 motor. It worked great for a few games, but the anti reversal latch decided to start giving me problems. The internal upgrades alone cost me $80, but I'm going to take a loss on this one. This is a chance to get a great gun with really nice externals, and a ton of upgrades for cheap. Comes with an Element Magpull trademarked VN style 160 rd winding highcap.
NOW Asking $100 OBO

Now were onto the Gear and accessories, first off is a set of Russian TTsKO camo in size 58-4. this should fit an average L-XL guy, and is in great condition with the original package from Ukraine. The top was worn to 2 games, the pants have never been worn, and have only been out of the package for photos.
NOW Asking $30 OBO

Next is a Condor Tactical MOLLE Chest rig with built in mag pockets, and hydration carrier. I got this off of Cheaper than dirt a few months back, and its been great! I added a MOLLE Radio pouch, and it comes with the vest. The vest is fully adjustable, but is fitted for the larger side. My guess is it won't go any smaller than M, and can go up to 3-4X. Work's great as a low profile vest for crawling around in the dirt.
NOW Asking $20 OBO - SPF

And finally I have a picture with two Items, an "Intelligent Control Charger" Lipo charger for 7.4v and 11.1v lipo's. Works great, never had a problem with it, a light for each cell, shows when its charged and balanced. The other is a new un-opened bag of 4,000 .28g BB's.
NOW Asking $3 for the charger, BB's SOLD

Additional photo's Here:
http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii31 ... =slideshow
Last edited by T3hl33tn00b on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Re: Moving sale, Guns, Gear, and Accessories - gone by 10-10

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:37 am

BTT
Bag of BB's SPF
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Only four more days until I move, so now's your last chance! Prices dropped at least 20% on every item!
BB's are SOLD!
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby Mr.Galikanokus on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:17 pm

PM sent
Mr.Galikanokus
Private 1st Class

Postby AZMossad on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 pm

PM sent
AZMossad