Tokyo Marui m14

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Tokyo Marui m14

Postby Anthony on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 pm

I know I said that my last gun was going to be my last sale but i ended up trading it for this guy. It is a black tokyo marui m14. The gun shoots a little weak, I recommend a stronger spring. The charging handle is broken but does not alter the gun's performance. This may be an easy fix but I haven't really looked into it, I just want this gun gone. Comes with 2 full metal magazines, one hi cap and one mid cap. also comes with a scope mount. 8.4v small battery included along with original box. Gun is still quite young. Asking $80

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_231&products_id=23941
Last edited by Anthony on Mon May 21, 2012 5:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Anthony
Recruit

Re: Tokyo Marui m14

Postby cpt_wonton2 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am

ahahahaha not to troll but AHAHAHAHA.
49th Commandos
And may the skulls of my enemies fall to my feet as my trophies...
cpt_wonton2
Private 1st Class

Postby quadro on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:28 pm

cpt_wonton2 wrote:ahahahaha not to troll but AHAHAHAHA.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony wrote:I know I said that my last gun was going to be my last sale but i ended up trading it for this guy. It is a black tokyo marui m14. NOTE: THE GUN HAS A STRIPPED SPUR GEAR AND DOES NOT SHOOT UNLESS IT IS REPLACED. The gear is easy to replace if you know how to work a gearbox. A bb got jammed in it and someone continued to fire which lead to the stripped gear. Shouldn't cost more than $20 to replace it too. The gun shot great, obviously a tokyo marui. Comes with 2 full metal magazines, one hi cap and one mid cap. also comes with a scope mount. 8.4v small battery included along with original box. Gun is still quite young. Asking $350 since the gun has a bad gear.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?c ... s_id=23941

NOTE: SELLING FOR $350 NOW. IF NO ONE MAKES AN OFFER, I WILL FIX THE GEAR AND SELL FOR $400. IF YOU WANT, I COULD FIX FOR YOU AND SELL FOR $400 RIGHT NOW.

You need to fix your link
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Postby Anthony on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:05 pm

There, that should do the trick. Let me know if it is giving you issues.
Anthony
Recruit

Postby Exarach on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Anthony wrote:There, that should do the trick. Let me know if it is giving you issues.

Out of curiosity, there is an ad on asf selling a TM 14,

400fps, amazing rof, 4-5 mags, replaced interior parts with upgrade pieces, high end promy tightbore, scope, guille wrap, sling, batteries, and full charger in perfect working and fully upgraded condition for around $275
http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/WTS-Tokyo-Marui-M14-OD-U-t237676.html

I was wondering if this was you, and you were trying to sell locally, rather then online?
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Anthony on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 pm

No that was not me. But dang, that really kills the value of my gun :(
Anthony
Recruit

Postby Exarach on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Anthony wrote:No that was not me. But dang, that really kills the value of my gun :(

meh. Its a marui M14. Someone will buy it
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Anthony on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 pm

lowered the price to be fair. As you can see I don't know too much about airsoft and value haha
Anthony
Recruit

Postby Anthony on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:48 am

Gun works now. Replaced the gear.
Anthony
Recruit

Postby Anthony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 am

Price lowered. $100
Anthony
Recruit