Exarach 2012 Sale Round 2

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Exarach 2012 Sale Round 2

Postby Exarach on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi guys! More stuff to sell!
Thinning out my collection.....

SO, here we go!

Guns:
1. Ares SCAR W/EGLM, Tan, with a highcap!
Gun shoots, but is going to need a new hop bucking soon. Missing the bolt catch. Bolt and catch still work, just missing the cosmetic piece on the side.
Looking to keep as a package -$200

2. M249 Package!
One full M249 + one entire M249 Shell. Comes with a working box mag, one parts MAG nutsack mag (feeds), G&P modstock, lower m249 rail, MK.1 and Mk.II fronts. Railed and unrailed uppers. Bunch of barrels and misc parts. Great for a starting M249 player!
I was running a DSG through this rifle, and it was incredible.
I am asking only $200! No part outs at this time.

3. AEP Skorpion!
After all the attention I got at last weeks pickup with this baby, I figured I would put one up for sale. I have an AEP skorpion. Works good, shoots good. Electrics can be a bit finicky, but thats usually not an issue, (None at all if you plan to replace the battery system with a 7.4v lipo) No stock, will come adapted to a sling instead. The perfect sidearm!
I have a bunch of mags and batteries for this one, so price will depend on what you want. Pm me a # you think is fair.

4. I have a madbull 650 6.01TBB BNIB!
Brand new, ended up not using it.
Looking for $40
http://www.zephyrpaintball.com/product/MB-2440-ULT650/Madbull-Airsoft-650mm-601mm-Ultimate-Tight-Bore-Barrel.html?meta=GBASE&metacpg=MB-2440-ULT650&utm_source=gbase&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=MB-2440-ULT650

5. Untold pile of OE tech H-harness's, battlebelts, basic vests, and surplus military gear, molle and ELCS
H-harness/belt combo - $30
Basic OE tech vest - $25

More to come!

OMG TRADES!
Yep, taking trades this time.
Only interested in:
C02 Grenade shells
KP8c
p228
cZ-71
Mp5 mags (Midcaps)
Thats about all I can think about needing atm....
Other than $$$ of course!

Thanks for looking guys!
Last edited by Exarach on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Re: Exarach 2012 Sale Round 2

Postby psykoboy on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm

i have some one interested in the scar combo
eta afucking taka
psykoboy
Private

Postby TheBlindCook on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:38 pm

hi i'm psyko's older brother and i'm interested in the scar combo
TheBlindCook
Recruit

Postby Exarach on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm

TheBlindCook wrote:hi i'm psyko's older brother and i'm interested in the scar combo

Ok.......?
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Raptor on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:46 pm

I'm assuming all this is on AA as well?
Desert Hawk Hopeful
Raptor
Private

Postby Exarach on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Raptor wrote:I'm assuming all this is on AA as well?

Ya
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Raptor on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Exarach wrote:

Ya

Any best offers on that SCAR?
If you still have it by Saturday, and you can bring it out so I can test it out, I'd be willing to at least put down $300+
Desert Hawk Hopeful
Raptor
Private

Postby Exarach on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:47 am

Raptor wrote:
Exarach wrote:

Ya

Any best offers on that SCAR?
If you still have it by Saturday, and you can bring it out so I can test it out, I'd be willing to at least put down $300+

Unfortunately, its in phoenix ATM. and currently spf to an AA guy. If he bails, I will bring it back for you after break.
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:24 am

What do you have in the way of sizes in the OE tech H harness and battle belts?

Looking to add a tan H harness and Battle belt to my kit but it needs to be the larger sizes. No big rush, drop a photo or size/color info when you get a chance.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby SinfulPain on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

He also has my Ares AW-338 which I'm willing to sell for $150 OBO. Has a 3.5x-10 scope, gun is painted a decent tan, with some wear on the paint and barrel (my guns get used, not trophied).

With Propane, it shoots approximately 2.3 joules (550 @ .20, 400 @ .30), 200' range with Bioval .30's.

It is SILENT as hell. I'm sure that it could be made quieter.

It will need a new bolt, since the sear catch is wearing down after so many thousands of rounds put through it.

I will also be giving him my WE PDW (no mags). It needs the NPAS system, and the trigger group needs to be fiddled with, to fix the full-auto (One trigger pull empties the mag, unless you switch to semi). Only asking $50 for it.

I'll be giving him most of my airsoft stuff, due to the fact that airsoft has actually been the main cause of my back pain, so I'm taking a break for a while.

I'll sell both the L96 & WE PDW as a package for $175. I won't go any lower on that. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep them as wall hangers.

PM me or him with questions. If he can't answer them, I should be able to.
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Next

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale