Exarach 2012 Sale Round 2

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Re: Exarach 2012 Sale Round 2

Postby Slim on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 pm

pm in bound
Slim
Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 pm

BUUUY! BUUUY!
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

M249 now $150 for 1 sweet looking M249 and everything needed to run it.

Extra body for M249 $50

SCAR still for sale
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 am

New stuff added!

I have 3 items to add to the list!

First, I have a Skorpion package deal! GREAT DEAL!
I am willing to sell my super awesome amazingly ranged CZ.61 Skorpion!
It comes with a few things....
My amazing Skorpion....
(4!) AEP Batteries
(1) AEP Charger
(5!!) Skorpion Lowcap mags
(2!) 300rd Skorpion drum mags
(1) Entirely working skorpion parts gun!

This is a crazy package!!! Anyone who has ever thought about wanting to play with a skorpion as a sidearm (Or primary with this guys range) should snap this up while its still here! Throw a new hop-up in the parts skorpion, and you have enough mags and equipment to easily run around dualing these things!! This is the most accurate AEP skorpion I have ever seen, it can reach out and touch!
I am asking $200 <- :o AND I am CRAZY to ask so little! So get me while Im weak! This wont last!

2nd up on the list is a resubmit of my E1 M4 from the previous ad!
However, I have a trade in mind..... Not everyone wants an M4 atm, but, this thing is pretty sweet. Upgraded with a G&P M120 motor and some minor internal tweaks, this thing is ready to go! I am asking $80, BUT! If anyone is interested, I am willing to trade this entire m4 for 1 Madbull PB4 grenade shell :o !!!
Let me know!

and lastly, I have a sweet deal up!
If the previous sales weren't crazy enough, I am offering another package deal!
I have two (2!!) ACM M500 shotguns up for sale, one full version in Black that functions flawlessly, and one parts gun in silver, as well as more than a few replacement parts, and a brand new unopened pack of steel cocking arms, in case the originals break!
These things shoot 5 6mm pellets out at over 350fps!! and they carry over 150 rounds on the inside in a series of tubes that make them totally silent! And it has a gas reserve large enough to shoot all these rounds in one fill!! This thing is AMAZING! Sounds great, looks great, FEELS REAL! It is simply a must have, and if I wasn't trying to downsize, I would honestly keep it! And it takes real steel parts! So you can modify the stocks, grips, sites, and other bits with whatever you want!!! A must have for any shotgun fan!

Asking $150 <- Thats one working one, one parts one that could be fixed easily, and spare parts for less then the cost of a new one!!! CRAZY! :o

Only trades accepted now changed to:
C02 Grenade shells
C02 Cartridges
WE Hi-Capa pistols and parts (no dragon)

Thanks!
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 pm

M249 is sold! Any gun bought before this weekend is $20 off!
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

I need this gone!
Skorpion package lowered to $175
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Buffalo on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 am

You still have that EGLM, or has it sold?
Buffalo
Buffalo
TAC Secretary

Postby Exarach on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:20 am

Buffalo wrote:You still have that EGLM, or has it sold?

Its gone man.

Back from my island soon. :)
Can get you another when I get back into it
"Friendly fire isn't"

Exarach
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale