Selling of excess!

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Selling of excess!

Postby Savage on Tue May 01, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm raising money for the "Buy savage more things he doesn't need" charity. Looking to get rid of some things I do not need, but already have.

I can meet anywhere within 15 miles of Oracle and River, or at a game. You pay less money if you can come to my location. Anything less than five bucks has you meeting me at my convenience only.

1: Condor Sniper Drag Bag. $50 at my location, $55 otherwise. -sold-
99%+ condition. Fielded. Amazingly over-engineered. Very rugged, and has nifty features up the wazoo. Has all retail features, including the (removable) pad to store an extra sniper rifle-sized weapon inside. Length fits exactly to a M91/30. Has the additional optic pouch, helmet pouch, kit pouches, shoulder straps, ankle tie, tie downs, and a few tiny black scuffs from use.

2: Condor PDW sling. $10
99%+ condition. Never fielded. It's a re-purposed hydration pack sling. The buckle in the middle, plus the velcro-down adjustment lets you tightly attach a weapon to yourself, and still be able to bring a shotgun, MP5, sniper rifle, or roast duck into the fight faster than any handgun. Simply add paracord and a PDW.

3: Arena Flak-Jaks. $5 at my location, $10 otherwise. -sold-
Fielded. Comes with manual, goggles, strap, both lenses (sun and clear) and carry pouch. The clear lenses work great, the sun lense is a little beat up, but still works flawlessly. Just no mirror finish on it.

4: ICS 9.6v 3300MaH Brick Battery. $15
Never fielded. It's big. Used once for a test fire. Probably weighs 2-3 pounds. May be used as murder weapon if buyer chooses.

5: VFC steel M4/16 carry handle. $1 my location, or a game I'm already attending.
Fielded. Still looks great. Fully adjustable.

6: Orange, CCW flash hider. $1 my location, or a game I'm already attending.
From an old gun, never threw it out. Useful for paranoid folks who road trip.

7: Metal AK dust cover. $1 my location, or a game I'm already attending.
Fielded. Ribbed design. Quite beat up.

8: .223 magpul, tan. $1 my location, or a game I'm already attending. -sold-
Nifty thing. Fielded a little bit.

9: Tru-Spec Multicam T-Shirt - Small/regular. $15
Used it once. I personally don't like the fit, and I have no interest in using it in the future.

-New!- 10: Condor assault pack. Lots of space. Designed to carry 2 hydration bladders at the same time. Tie downs on top and bottom. Has an expandable wet-sack on the bottom. Has tiedown straps on top and bottom. Room enough for a 7 day! kit. Compact enough to use in your standard skirmishes. $65

-New!- 11: Condor utility pouch. I'll throw in a first-aid kit (for dummies), for expedience. $5

-New!- 12: Condor mini-radio pouch. $5

-New!- 13: Condor nalagene pouch. Nifty as hell, I just have no room for this in the future. $10

-New!- 14: Condor boomstick sleeve. Comes with 3 (instead of 4) attachment points. (thanks to miller's sterling clentele.). I will include alternative attachment means. $15

-New!- 15: VooDoo? M4 double pouch. Downright amazing. I've fielded these many times, and they show no wear or damage. $5/ea

-New!- 16: (right click and view image to see it.) Condor MCR4 chest rig. Amazing little piece of kit, just enough molle webbing for a full day of airsofting, light and mobile enough to be able to climb walls, and hide in small spaces. The pads have got to be half an inch thick, you can put all the lead you want on this thing and still be comfortable. $25

-New!- 17: Blackhawk! Chicken plate carrier. I love this thing, but it's sized Large. My size is "hungry". Doesn't fit me well. Includes two king arms medium plates. $65.

Items I'm looking at trading. Prometheus barrels, at 300mm. Certain flash hiders, FAL magazines. Certain NIB V3 upgrades. A LiPo/miniPeQ set, with charger (7.4 only!). 2 madbull dummy nades, must have rings and spoons.

Wanting to buy: South african M83 assault vest. Real deal will be negotiable based on quality! $100+ if no repairs needed. I will consider any clones in tan/od, flecktarn/tropentarn.

I am also looking to pick up around 5 broken M14/sr-25/FAL, or any similar magaznes. Will consider real-steel. (20rd 7.62x51 magazines.) Paying $1 each individually, or $10 for 5. These will be chopped up! Don't get rid of anything you won't miss.
Last edited by Savage on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Re: Selling of excess!

Postby Exarach on Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Ill take the Flakjacks
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Re: Selling of excess!

Postby Savage on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 am

Bump! This all needs to be gone, soon!
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale