Sniper Rifle m-700

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Sniper Rifle m-700

Postby MANinYOURhouse on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Okay guys I just have this rifle for sale I bought it not too long ago from another member on here but, its not my style. So I have decided to sell it, what I know is that all of its internals have been upgraded. I don't know the parts that were used to upgrade it, as it was ungraded before I bought it. However it works very reliably, and it shoots around 470-480 fps with .25's. It's light and comes with four clips. PM me for pictures or more information or if interested. I am open to trades for other gear or you can just buy it for $185 obo. Does not include bipod, shoulder sling, or scope.
http://www.thewarstore.org/airsoft/gas-airsoft-rifles/kjw-m700-police-takedown-gas-sniper-rifle.html

This is a spring rifle not gas so the picture is a generalized view.
Last edited by MANinYOURhouse on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MANinYOURhouse
Recruit

Re: Sniper Rifle m-700

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby MANinYOURhouse on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

The Honey Badger wrote:3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

Thank you mi amigo, I have corrected the mistake.
MANinYOURhouse
Recruit

Postby Grinch on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I'll give you 50$ for it.
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby MANinYOURhouse on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:23 am

haha Grinch you don't have fifty to give. but no price is in that range
MANinYOURhouse