MASSIVE Handgun sale+ High end AEG Parts (ICS/KWA)

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

MASSIVE Handgun sale+ High end AEG Parts (ICS/KWA)

Postby Exarach on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi guys! Well, the time has finally come, and I have to start selling off my airsoft collection.

So, I will let this one speak for itself.

Yup

Lets get this started

First off, I have my personal Hi-capa, a 3.8 Custom. Has been modded to be faster, and more accurate. Gun shoots great, and comes in right around 330Fps with .20
Comes with two working mags, and all accessories. Some scratches, but its purely cosmetic, from the holster.
$150 OBO

Next up, I have a rather rare piece. The discontinued KSC P232. This gun rocks! Both small and compact. It can put twelve rounds on target faster then most guns can shoot half that :) AND it weighs practically nothing! A great pistol
$80 OBO

Next I have a KWA Mac 11 Ns1. Works great, shoots fantastically! Comes with two mags and a whole lot of love :) Includes the mock can.
$100 OBO

I also have a Mac 11 NS2 by KWA, Almost BRAND NEW, in the original box! Gun shoots great, comes with one mag, manual warranty papers, little pellet baggy and kwa sticker thing.
$100 OBO

Next, I have a Wingun C02 powered revolver, 6in barrel, works GREAT, and again, almost brand new. This gun, as all wingun revolvers, shoots really hot, so you may want to keep it as a sweet showpiece, like I did :) HEAVY weight, actual shells! Great!
I gotta have $100 OBO

Now, onto the deal makers! These guns all have some issues, but generally require easy and cheap fixes that I just do not have time for!

First up, a KWA/KSC Full trademarked Glock 26, with heavy recoil spring and other misc upgrades. Gun shoots with a great click! and shoots very well. Comes with two! (2!) parts mags, which were new before they were taken apart. Both can be fixed for under $10 in parts apiece. The Glock itself works great, BUT, it only works in full auto, I never had the time to open it up and look, but I believe all it needs is a new selector bearing, ($2)
$60

Next I have one of my favorites. A KWA M9 PTP! One of my favorite guns. It broke the spring that causes the trigger to reset. I have located the part on KWA's website, and it is $5. However, I really do not have time to take the pistol apart, and put it back together, so, my loss. She shoots hard, accurate, and can dump a mag fast. Full metal
$80obo

I also have a parts We Hi-Capa, the big 5.1 government. Again, love this gun, and it is again, a quite easy fix. (The hammer wont lock back) But I do not have time to work on it. So, Full metal awesome kick, and comes with one perfect mag.
$60 OBO

I also have a Maruzen P99 GBB. Works, but the mag leaks, and its going to need all the screws on the gun replaced. (5 ish screws) You can get them easy at the local ace. Rare gun!
$60 OBO

Some more fun stuff! :D

A no-name brand NBB M9. mag leaks, pretty sure it still works.
$20

AND! FUN IN A BOX!! A marushin 6mm black Derringer. This is the most fun I have ever had messing around with a gas pistol. Its a blast. This one has a crack over the top that will need to be glued before you can use it one handed, but shoots hilariously with one hand holding the crack. User Old Dog has first dibs for a week, then it goes to the next guy in line! :D
$20

And now, some aeg parts.
I have a full ICS metal body and lower gearbox. The lower works great, the upper is a little jenkety. I didn't paint it. :6
I have the upper gearbox as well, and will throw it in for $10 if I can find it. Comes with all internals.
$60

I also have a FULL and BRAND NEW KWA G36c gearbox and lower. Works fantastically.
$80

Well. Thanks for looking through that you troopers! :)

Hope you find something you like, and remember all prices are OBO

Trades:
Cz-75
Makarov
G3 Sas

Let me know! :)
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Re: MASSIVE Handgun sale+ High end AEG Parts (ICS/KWA)

Postby 52zuluRC on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 pm

g36 GB!!
52zuluRC

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale