BYE BYE THK SALE

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

BYE BYE THK SALE

Postby THKInternational on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:27 am

Hey guys I have two things left to sell
MY DRAGUNOV WITH a 6.01 tightbore an M170m spring metal pistonhead sling bipod and 2 magazines 60 rd.
and my 2005 mich helmet.
both items are $50 each so 100 bucks takes the lot.
the kevlar helmet can be found in millers but in alot worse condition
Last edited by THKInternational on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: THK FOR SALE

Postby THKInternational on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 am

BAG SOLD
TM G3 SOLD
svd
ak
and p90 SOLD all pending funds
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby THKInternational on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:21 am

all ITEMS now OBO the ITEM ON HOLD ARE STILL AVAIABLE
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby The Honey Badger on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 pm

I will take the AK after a look at it.

I might have an M4 you may like as a trade, with midcaps, hicaps, and other parts.

Its a metal, railed CQB version (with suppresor its nearly as long as a reg M4, inner bbl is 285mm not 363mm but it could take a 363mm) with 8mm reinforced GB, 8 mids, 5 hicaps... shoots 340 + with .25s. What would you trade for it?
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby THKInternational on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:20 pm

what do ya want
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby The Honey Badger on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm

THKInternational wrote:what do ya want

I would say "your first born" but if you procreate :lol: Nvm, I would take what ever you have left that you had put up. The AK and the pistol fo sho. The SVD too if you are willing to part with it. Unless that's too rich.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby The Honey Badger on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:33 pm

I got a NiMH nunchuck or 2 laying around as well. I have run it with a 11.1 1400mah lipo so it will take it.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby THKInternational on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Could we have a deal with the AK and the Pistol
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby The Honey Badger on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:52 pm

ok
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby THKInternational on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 pm

whenever your available I am
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Next

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale