M16 w/ upgrades for sale

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

M16 w/ upgrades for sale

Postby LucasB on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:19 pm

This is My JG Li-Po ready M16 with a full metal R.I.S. It has a Madbull Black Python 509mm with a 6.03 mm inner diameter (worth $30), an Angel Custom Aluminum H-Hop spacer (worth $12), and an aggressive looking black flash hider (worth $20) installed . In the picture it has a G&P replica aimpoint on it. I'm looking to get $155 for the gun and the aimpoint, and $130 for the gun itself. Also included with the gun is an 8.4v large type battery, and a metal carrying handle. I'll also sell the aimpoint for $45 alone (the aimpoint is new, never used. From a store it costs $70). PM me if you are interested. I'm also willing to possibly trade this for gbb rifles, pistols, or smg's. Here are pictures of the gun:

http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... 7.jpg.html

http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... 7.jpg.html

(Copy and paste the links in the url bar, you can't click on them for some reason)
Last edited by LucasB on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LucasB
Recruit

Re: M16 w/ upgrades for sale

Postby Mclovin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm

links do not work for me and would like to see photos please
Mclovin
Sergeant

Postby LucasB on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Links are up and running now
LucasB
Recruit

Postby LucasB on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Bump, still for sale. I'd prefer to sell it, but still willing to trade depending on the gun.
LucasB
Recruit

Postby LucasB on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Bump, will trade for ICS Sig552 Commando or other guns depending on what they are soooooooooo offer away! I'd still prefer cash though
LucasB
Recruit

Postby jamesho007 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:42 pm

I like your M16 but I do not have the money but I do have a couple airsoft guns that are willing to trade I placed my gun on the forum for sale too... but if you are hoping to trade that would be awesome.

It is a Echo 1 G36c ($165), a reflex sight ($50), and super sport revolver ($135)

They are the original price, barely used them, maybe one or 2 games... if you want pictures of something let me know we can trade number
jamesho007
Recruit

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale