Clearing out sale

Place your airsoft items that are for sale here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

Clearing out sale

Postby Mclovin on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Okay so since im heading for basic in a couple months and i need to clear out some room im goin to sell some of my gear now and whatever else i find later.
NO TRADES, CASH ONLY.
Prices can be discussed.
Check bottom for Phone number to get a Image of the item in question till i can get the photos up properly.

First up is my M16 with a M4 front end. It has a mosfet in it and is wired for large type batteries.
It has a stock motor with a stock spring (pulled from one of my other guns)
It will shoot 300 to 310 with a .25.
It will come with some mags (no hicaps)
OBO is around $100

Next is a multicam Combat Shirt made by Massif
This is still a new combat shirt never worn before.
has zip shoulder pockets with velcro and a plastic elbow pad.
OBO $90

Next i am selling 2X ACU combat shirts made by Massif
These have been partially worn but never well broken in
Have the same features as the Multicam Combat Shirt
OBO $75 per

Also selling a Thunder B core with 3X Flashbang shells
been used a couple times in the field and works well
Might need to file the end to make sure it pops the canister.
OBO $15

Next is 40mm pouches
These are in multicam and are either a single or double pouch
Brand new never worn on the field
OBO $5 for each single pouch $7 for each double pouch (have about 10 singles and 6 doubles)

If interested or have any questions send me a PM.
Or you can reach me at (520)904-8958 Texts only please
Mclovin
Sergeant

Re: Clearing out sale

Postby Mclovin on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Bump
Mclovin
Sergeant

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items For Sale