m249 stock swap

Place your want ads for airsoft items here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Ad Rules:

1. Place all ads in the appropriate classifieds forum. For example: 'WTB M4 AEG' should not be placed in the forum for "Airsoft Items For Sale" it should not be placed in "Airsoft Items Wanted" use your best judgment.

2. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have pricing information or be listed as OBO.

3. All items posted on the site are REQUIRED to have a photo of the item OR a link to a similar product photo or product listing from another site so that potential buyers have a good visual idea of the item.

4. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

5. The classifieds forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the seller wants x2 the retail value for a used item, that is their business, don't point it out for them. Additionally, do not post in someones classified ad unless the post directly relates to the item in question and is being used as a probing question by a potentially interested party. Off topic questions will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

6. If you are selling something and do not live in Arizona, you are REQUIRED to disclose in your post your location and some form of contact information aside from your forum username. This should usually be your phone number or primary email address.

m249 stock swap

Postby clayton on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Looking to trade/swap out my 4 position savit style m249 collapsible stock , for an old school m249 metal para stock . Mine is painted tan , this trade would benefit any m249 owner with the current issued stock for any mk46 or saw project .
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Re: m249 stock swap

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 pm

I'll dig through my parts box I think I have one of those old extendable steel bar ones from the para.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Re: m249 stock swap

Postby clayton on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm

That would be awesome , im sure id be able to sell the stock on airsoft az , but my account is pretty locked out , I cant seem to access it but if you want to trade , you can make an easy 60 bucks from the stock .
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Return to Airsoft and Gear Items Wanted